Monday, 24 March 2014

6.) Evaluation Question - 'What Have You Learnt About Technologies In The Process Of Constructing This Product?'

As a group we sat down and discussed what key pieces of technology we incorporated into the production of our opening title sequence as well as any new pieces of media we have been introduced to during the entire course. For example we discussed -

Blogger & Creative Presentation Sites 
Having never created a blog before I found it hard at first to engage in the creative side of a blog, as my first posts clearly show, I found I was heavy in text and not heavy enough in video's, images and viewer interaction material, however as I have been introduced to a variety of media formats, such as SoundCloud, Prezi, Pintrest and Slideshare and the simple task of embedding one piece of media into another I am now more creative in my presentation of work than before as more recent posts suggest.

The Filming Process
As disscused by myself within the recording

Editing Software 
As I have experienced use of the editing suite before I found this time  I was able to develop my intelligence of the editing suite, for example learning to use new audio transitions, being able to adjust the brightness of each shot to further enhance my thriller genre being established throughout the opening title sequence and the multiple layering of sound.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment