Monday, 16 December 2013

Preliminary Task


We chose to film our preliminary task on site, at school. Overall the task was a simple process and easy to produce considering this was our first attempt. For example when opening the door we took three different shot sizes and angle's. In order to keep with the continuity of the door opening before the final shot we held the door with the use of a door stop into the position the camera last filmed, and then released the door stop on our final shot as I entered the room, keeping with the continuity of the doors opening and closing. We incorporated the 180 degree rule in our filming as well as braking it, we did this by crossing the line of the 180 degree angle. If we was to develop the preliminary task further I would chose to position the camera at a birds eye angle as the box was moved across the table. I would then cut from this into a close up, cut away shot on the box therefore resetting the 180 degree rule in the audiences mind.   

No comments:

Post a Comment